Byron Bay Community Events
- The Byron Bay Farmers Market happens every Thursday from 7am to 11am at the Butler St Reserve. It features a selection of local fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, and other locally made products.
- The Byron Bay Community Market is held on the first Sunday of every month from 8am to 3pm at the Butler St Reserve. It features handmade crafts, jewelry, clothing, and food from local vendors.
- The Byron Bay Writers Festival happens annually in August at the Elements of Byron Resort & Spa. It features talks and workshops by Australian and international authors, as well as book signings and readings.
- The Byron Bay Surf Festival is held annually in February at various locations around Byron Bay. It features surf competitions, films, art, and music.
- The Byron Bay International Film Festival is held annually in October at the Byron Theatre. It features screenings of films from around the world, as well as workshops and Q&A sessions with filmmakers.
- The Byron Bay Bluesfest happens annually over the Easter long weekend at the Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm. It features live performances by blues and roots musicians from Australia and around the world.
Events in Byron Bay and Customers searching for You