Byron Bay Mind Body Spirit Directory
Showing 2 Categories
Do you like the Mind Body Spirit Directory in Byron Bay?
Nestled in the heart of New South Wales, Australia, Byron Bay is a haven for those seeking peace, spiritual rejuvenation and the healing power of mind, body and spirit practices. This stunning coastal town situated just 166km south of Brisbane, Queensland is home to a cluster of businesses that offer a range of therapeutic services and products aimed at helping people of all ages achieve holistic well-being. Here, we've compiled a list of some of the best mind, body and spirit businesses in or near to Byron Bay.
1) Body Bliss Byron Bay - Located in the heart of the town's main street, this business offers a range of full-body massages including deep tissue, relaxation and hot stone massages. Phone contact: (02) 6685 8304.
2) Belinda Cook Remedial Massage Therapy - This business specializes in remedial and sports massages to help alleviate muscle pains and injuries. Phone contact: 0409 006 258.
1) Elke Cedeno Hypnosis - A hypnotherapist based in Suffolk Park, near Byron Bay, with more than 15 years of experience. Elke offers hypnotherapy sessions aimed at helping individuals overcome anxiety, phobias and negative thought patterns. Phone contact: 0450 600 729.
2) Havening Therapy Byron Bay - This practice specializes in a unique psycho-sensory therapy known as Havening, aimed at reducing stress, anxiety and trauma. Phone contact: 0420 752 063
1) Komala Lyra - A spiritual teacher and mentor, Komala offers sessions in intuitive counseling and self-awareness. Her services include intuitive readings, coaching and mentoring. Phone contact: 0417 275 188.
2) Heart and Soul Temple - This spiritual healing center offers a range of services including mystical rituals, workshops and classes to help individuals connect with their spiritual selves. Phone contact: (02) 6684 1011.
1) Paradise Massage and Day Spa - This spa offers a variety of relaxation services including massages, facials, detox treatments and yoga classes. Phone contact: (02) 6685 5590.
2) Thalassa Massage - This business in Mullumbimby, near Byron Bay, offers massages, craniosacral therapy and energy healing to promote relaxation and balance in the body. Phone contact: 0415 207 747.
1) Temple of the Heart - This meditation center offers classes, retreats and workshops focused on mindfulness, conscious living and spiritual growth. Phone contact: (02) 6685 6415.
2) Buddha Gardens Day Spa - This day spa offers meditation classes in a stunning garden located in Byron Bay. Phone contact: (02) 6639 5026.
1) Psychic Readings by Email - A psychic medium based in Byron Bay who offers online readings via email. Phone contact: 0410 609 035.
2) Louise Gibson Psychic Medium - This psychic medium offers in-person readings in her home in Byron Bay or online via Skype or Zoom. Phone contact: 0418 749 534.
1) Crystal Castle and Shambhala Gardens - This center is located in Mullumbimby, near Byron Bay and offers a range of services including crystal workshops, healing sessions, and psychic readings. Phone contact: (02) 6684 3111.
2) Enchanted Elements - This store located in Bangalow, near Byron Bay, specializes in crystals, jewelry, candles and other spiritual gifts. Phone contact: (02) 6687 1111.
Health Retreats and Spas:
1) Gaia Retreat and Spa - This luxury health retreat and spa is located in Brooklet, near Byron Bay, and offers a range of wellness programs including detox programs, yoga retreats, and meditation classes. Phone contact: (02) 6687 1216.
2) Billabong Retreat - This eco-retreat located in Maraylya, near Byron Bay, offers yoga retreats, meditation classes and wellness programs aimed at promoting mental and physical wellbeing. Phone contact: (02) 4573 7988.
There you have it, our guide to some of the best mind, body and spirit businesses in or near to Byron Bay. With so many options to choose from, you're sure to find the right therapy, workshop or class to suit your wellness needs. Book in a session, relax and let the healing power of mind, body and spirit work its magic.
Byron Bay Mind Body Spirit Articles